JUVENTUS are still looking to offload Paulo Dybala after his move to Manchester United collapsed.
Sporting director Fabio Paratici has revealed the Italian champions remain open to doing business ahead of the transfer window deadline on August 23.
Dybala was understood to be on the brink of joining Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Red Devils earlier this month.
But United could not agree personal terms with the Argentina international.
And Spurs are also failed to meet his demands after making a late approach before the start of the Premier League season.
French giants Paris Saint-Germain have since been linked with Dybala as a replacement for Real Madrid and Barcelona target Neymar, but are yet to make a bid.
And Juve chief Paratici has now given suitors hope after admitting he is open to negotiations over the next week.
Paratici said: “The market is open and there is interest, but there are no names closer to a sale.
“Dybala is a Juve player – indeed, he is a great Juve player. As I said, during the transfer market, there are discussions and negotiations.”
Manager Maurizio Sarri also appears keen on Dybala’s exit after explaining how he could leave the striker out of Juventus’ Champions League squad.
Most Read In Sport
Sarri revealed: “I could talk to him, but if the market goes a certain way then what I say counts for nothing, because in the end we need to cut six players.
“This will also depend on who will receive huge market requests, it won’t be just a matter of choice.
“Obviously I would like to keep them all. Our big problem is that we don’t have players who grew up in this club. We only have one player who grew up in the club.”
This post written by Anthony Chapman originally appeared on Football news - transfers, fixtures, scores, pictures | The Sun. Read the full post here.