TOTTENHAM once again struggled to win in the Premier League after Sheffield United pegged them back to a 1-1 draw.
Son Heung-min netted the opener as Spurs looked for a second win in six matches.
David McGoldrick thought he had the Blades level, but it was controversially ruled offside because of a toe.
Yet, George Baldock ensured Sheffield United took a point back to Bramall Lane after confusion in the Tottenham box – seeing them move up to fifth above Arsenal who have a game in hand.
- Tottenham 1 Sheffield United 1 FT
- George Baldock strike hands Blades much deserved equaliser
- Son Heung-min scored once again to give Spurs the lead
- More VAR controversy as a toe rules out McGoldrick goal that would have put Sheffield United level
- Unfortunately, this match is not available on UK TV due to broadcast restrictions
- Highlights on Match of the Day at 11pm on BBC One
Tottenham XI: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Doer, Sanchez, Davies, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Alli, Son, Kane
Subs: Vorm, Alderweireld, Foyth, Winks, Sessegnon, Eriksen, Lucas Moura
Sheffield United XI: Henderson, Baldock, Basham, Egan, O’Connell, Stevens, Norwood, Lundstram, Fleck, McGoldrick, Mousset
Subs: Moore, Sharp, McBurnie, Besic, Jagielka, Freeman, Robinson
This post written by jim sheridan originally appeared on Football news - transfers, fixtures, scores, pictures | The Sun. Read the full post here.